- Prabhakar Raghavan Google s senior vice president for knowledge and information products testified for the tech giant as it defends itself in the biggest antitrust trial in the last years.
- The government has accused the company of illegally thwarting competitors from making inroads against its ubiquitous search engine.
- The antitrust case is the biggest since the Justice Department went after Microsoft and its dominance of internet browsers years ago.
- The trial began last month and Google is expected to present its case over the next month.
- U S District Judge Amit Mehta is not expected to rule until early next year.
Grandpa Google? Tech giant begins antitrust defense by poking fun at its status among youthWASHINGTON (AP) A top Google executive testified Thursday that the companys success is precarious and sai [+3637 chars]