- Most of them were built directly for merchants, and they’ve all had to retrofit their platforms even to accommodate basic payment processing and reporting functions for software companies,” he told TechCrunch.As such, the startup is capturing volume as software platforms migrate from legacy processors such as Fiserv and FIS..
- We wrote about some notable fundraises, how PayPal was hit with an antitrust lawsuit, how Bolt is trying to move on after an SEC probe, and much more.It’s not every day that we’re pitched companies that feel like they are taking on bigger players in a really meaningful way..
- The San Francisco–based company, which operates a platform enabling banks and fintech companies to easily develop financial services, has been open about past layoffs..
- The Bengaluru-headquartered startup had a total income of about $50 million in the financial year ending March last year and $11.4 million in the prior year..
- More here.As reported by Manish Singh, “Indian unicorn fintech Slice is merging with North East Small Finance Bank after receiving the approval from the central bank, in an extremely rare feat that has eluded many tech giants, top financial startups and tycoons for decades..
- )Fintech firm Revio boosts community bank growth with $2.5M fundingSkyWatch acquires Droneinsurance.comAP Automation Fintech Stampli announces $61M round led by Blackstone.
Welcome back toThe Interchange, where we take a look at the hottest fintech news of the previous week. If you want to receive The Interchange directly in your inbox every Sunday, headhere to sign u [+11715 chars]