Disrupt is around the corner Here are the fintech players taking the stage
- Here are some highlights:Other news on our radar:Bud Financial launches Bud.ai, a generative AI platform for hyper-personalized bankingZirtue protects loan customers against unexpected circumstances with TruStage payment guard solutionWeWork goes from $47B valuation to ‘substantial doubts’ about its future (Not fintech, but hey, still interesting!
- New this year, we will have a whole day dedicated to all things fintech, featuring some of today’s leading fintech figures.
- This isn’t a card that you give to your kids and set them loose; it’s a credit card that parents get and add their children to the account so that everyone can build their credit together.
- Tomlinson will succeed former Stripe CFO Dhivya Suryadevara, who announced earlier this year that she was stepping down ‘to attend to family matters.’”Adding your child to your credit card account is a practice of trust and patience.
- Mary Ann digs in further here.Amid the layoffs, M&A and regulatory struggles within banking-as-a-service, I spoke to a number of experts to help make some sense of what’s going on in this sector and if BaaS is an outlier to the fintech mess.
- Specifically, the publication reported: “Tomlinson, who currently serves as CFO of software provider Confluent, is headed to Stripe with two decades of corporate finance experience at startups and Fortune 25 companies across the technology landscape.
In this weeks edition of The Interchange, we touch on the resilience of BaaS in a sometimes messy fintech space, earnings highlights, and much more. If you want to receive this in your inbox every Su [+8840 chars]