Crypto wallet ZenGo launches pro subscription with additional security features | TechCrunch
- This new, optional subscription brings additional security features for users who have a lot of crypto assets or who are really concerned about security in general — basic accounts remain free and the app has also been redesigned.As a reminder, Zengo is a self-custodial wallet that uses multi-party computation.
- Cryptocurrency mobile wallet Zengo has introduced a handful of new features combined with a new premium subscription called Zengo Pro that costs $20 per month.
- As The Wall Street Journal already reported, if someone has access to your phone and knows your passcode, they can easily steal money from your financial apps and ruin your digital life.With Zengo Pro, users can enable another layer of security for outgoing transactions.
- Both users will then get a shared secret that they can store on an online storage service like Dropbox.After a pre-defined inactivity phase, crypto assets are automatically transferred to the legacy contact.
- The legacy system will be improved as well, with the ability to add several contacts and define a split.“Most wallet companies have business models that have shown their limits — including Ledger and including us until now.
- Here, we bring an innovative business model that enables us to create a recurring, sustainable model controlled by the wallet company,” Ohayon said.
Cryptocurrency mobile wallet ZenGo has introduced a handful of new features combined with a new premium subscription called ZenGo Pro that costs $20 per month. This new, optional subscription brings [+4709 chars]