Futureverse is a metaverse company that might actually get it | TechCrunch
- The startup is a platform of 11 companies that range from gaming studios and entities that enable web3 payments, to blockchain startups providing the tools for brands and builders to more easily create content for the metaverse.I’m missing something.
- But why would a company build infrastructure for an industry that seems to have hit its prime and zoomed past it in record time?That was my question when I saw the news about Futureverse’s recent $54 million Series A round.
- Users coach a team of automated players in an immersive world, but they aren’t made aware of the fact that it is run on web3 and utilizes NFTs.
- Startups that look to improve an industry’s outdated infrastructure are definitely welcome in sectors like financial services and healthcare.
- Aren’t we all tired of hearing about the metaverse against our will?
Startups that look to improve an industrys outdated infrastructure are definitely welcome in sectors like financial services and healthcare. But why would a company build infrastructure for an indus [+1716 chars]