Verity brings in another $11M for its inventory drones
- We’re excited to invest in Verity as it scales its operations internationally.”Dexory nabs $19M to bring visibility to warehouses through analytics and autonomous robotsCertainly Qualcomm has a personal interest in the world of supply chains and logistics, which have been clouded by uncertainty for the last several years.
- A few weeks back, Gather AI snapped up competitor Ware following an executive shake-up, and soon after, San Jose-based B Garage brought in a $20 million Series A.Today, Swiss startup Verity announced that it’s adding $11 million in funding.
- “Verity’s self-flying drone technology and advanced warehouse inventory analytics are helping transform supply chains by enabling end-to-end, real-time visibility.
- The addition is an extension of a $32 million Series B announced back in March, bringing the round’s full raise up to $43 million.
- The wheeled robot sports an extending scaffolding system to hit those hard to reach shelves.In a lot of ways, drones are uniquely qualified for the job.
- When you factor in third-party logistics firms, retailers and manufacturers, you’ve got countless shelves that need to be inventoried.A number of companies, including Simbe and Bossa Nova, have focused on front-of-store shelf scanning.
Seems were in the middle of drone delivery summer. A few weeks back, Gather AI snapped up competitor, Ware, following an executive shake and soon after, San Josebased B Garage brought in a $20 milli [+2445 chars]