Restaurant365 gobbles up $135M to supersize its software for the food service industry
- Now, a startup that’s building technology to serve that sector announced a supersized round of funding to nourish its growth.Restaurant365, which develops all-in-one restaurant management software, announced $135 million in new funding co-led by KKR and L Catterton.
- We look forward to being a part of this next chapter, helping even more operators achieve their highest potential.”“L Catterton has deep experience investing in world-class restaurant brands globally,” added Ian Friedman, a partner at L Catterton.
- However, the primary driver of this round is uniting with two strategic investors so intimately tied to the restaurant industry.
- “Moreover, their software has played a crucial role in helping many struggling operators keep their doors open during uncertain times.
- played out as pressure on the wider restaurant industry.
- A spokesperson for the company has now confirmed to me that the enterprise value is, indeed, over $1 billion.
The price of food continues to go up and up, but surprisingly that hasnt (yet?) played out as pressure on the wider restaurant industry. Now, a startup thats building technology to serve that secto [+4565 chars]