Rocket Report Canada places premium on a spaceport, Lueders heads to Starbase
- The successful completion of acceptance testing is a major milestone for Vector, and we look forward to conducting a successful launch for our customer,” said Robert Spalding, Vector Launch CEO.Embry-Riddle students set rocketry record.
- Instead, we're left with statements like this: "The upcoming Vector Launch national security mission will rely on Ursa Major's engines, and the company is confident they will perform within mission specifications.
- With the upcoming flight, Virgin Galactic aims to "make a final assessment of the full spaceflight and astronaut experience before commercial service begins," the company said.Another flight next month?
- The British government, which helped buy OneWeb out of bankruptcy three years ago, has no plans to do the same with launch company Virgin Orbit, Space News reports.
- The company has two launches within nine hours of one another on Friday, and then the crewed launch of the Ax-2 private mission on Sunday.
- "Our first commercial flight Galactic 01 is planned for late June and will be a scientific research flight with members of the Italian Air Force," Colglazier said "We plan to follow Galactic 01 with both civilian astronauts and research customers flying on regular intervals thereafter."
Enlarge/ SpaceX rolls a Falcon 9 rocket to the launch pad at Kennedy Space Center for the Axiom2 mission.0 with Welcome to Edition 5.39 of the Rocket Report! Weather permitting, SpaceX has a bus [+5891 chars]