Rimac goes 060 in 1.74 seconds while blowing past 22 other EV records
- 100 km/h (62 mph) took 1.82 seconds; 125 mph (200 km/h) was reached in 4.42 seconds, then 300 km/h (186 mph) in 9.23 seconds.
- Zero to 100 mph took 3.21 seconds—as long as it took the legendary McLaren F1 to reach 60 mph and a production car record for many, many years.
- Among these, a 0-60 mph time of a mere 1.74 seconds and a standing quarter-mile in just 8.26 seconds.
- Zero to 200 mph took only 10.86 seconds, or about as long as it took you to read these last two paragraphs.
- That means the Nevera can even outrun the mighty Model S Plaid, which needs a second more to run the length of a drag strip.Perhaps the most impressive record is one that few cars, electric or otherwise, are even capable of.
- And 400 km/h took just 21.32 seconds from a standstill.For those who just want imperial records, how about these?
Enlarge/ The Rimac Nevera is a $2 million electric hypercar with 1,914 hp (1.4 MW) and 1,725 lbft (2,339 Nm).31 with Move over, Model S; youre no longer the quickest game in town. The electric [+2468 chars]