Bishop Fox lays off employees days after throwing conference party
- At the time, (ISC)² chief executive Clar Rosso said that “the importance placed on cybersecurity professionals, even during uncertain economic times, suggests that top executives understand the critical need for a strong cybersecurity team now more than ever.”Do you have more information about the layoffs at Bishop Fox?
- Last year, a report from (ISC)², a nonprofit association for “information security leaders,” predicted that cybersecurity teams “will be the least affected by staff reductions, as organizations anticipate an increase in cyber threats in 2023.”The report was based on a poll of 1,000 C-suite executives.
- While demand for our solutions remains solid and our business is stable, we can’t ignore the market uncertainty and investment trends in this very different global economy,” Bishop Fox CEO Vinnie Liu said in a statement sent to TechCrunch.
- The reception followed that for the participants, team, industry friends and RSA attendees.”The company declined to say how much it spent on the RSA party.
- Kosh confirmed that the company had around 400 employees before the layoffs yesterday.Last night was so much fun!
- Or at another cybersecurity company?
Cybersecurity firm Bishop Fox laid off around 50 employees or 13% of its workforce on Tuesday, the company told TechCrunch.The layoffs come just a few days after the company threw a party at the cy [+3510 chars]