Hear how Cambrian BioPharma is reinventing drug (and drug company) development
- Instead of developing pharmaceuticals inside Cambrian BioPharma, the company essentially spins out the solution with the top scientists sitting in the C-suite alongside seasoned Cambrian BioPharma executives who will help operate the new company.Maryanna Saenko of Future Ventures is also speaking at this TechCrunch Live event.
- It’s free to watch and participate.Cambrian BioPharma bills itself as a new pharmaceutical company with a revolutionary approach to developing and managing drug development.
- Together, the two are going to break down Cambrian BioPharma’s unique business model and explain why this process works so well.Maryanna is also a co-founder and partner at Future Ventures, where she sits on the boards of several deep tech medical startups, including Deep Genomics, Earthshot Labs, and Gameto.
- The startup Cambrian BioPharma is developing a life-changing technology while pioneering a radical approach to a pharmaceutical company.
- James Peyer, PhD, co-founded the company in 2019, and it has since raised over $180 million to accelerate the development of medicine designed to target the causes of age-related diseases.But that’s not the most interesting part.
- Peyer’s executive team has managed to attract top talent by giving them an oversized amount of equity compared to traditional pharmaceutical companies.
Im thrilled to announce this TechCrunch Live event. The startup Cambrian BioPharma is developing a lifechanging technology while pioneering a radical approach to a pharmaceutical company. Dont miss [+1667 chars]