Vote for the roundtables you want at Disrupt 2023
- Head on over to the voting site, and you’ll find a list of the 17 roundtables, including the topic title, description, speaker and company affiliation.Simply click on the arrow in the green box next to each topic you want to upvote to Disrupt.
- Back in February, we started calling for content — urging startup subject-matter experts to submit applications to lead roundtable discussions or breakout sessions at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 on September 19–21 in San Francisco.And by crikey, answer the call they did.
- We’ll link to the list of Audience Choice breakout sessions soon, so watch this spaceNow comes the part where you, dear readers, play a major role.
- Only the top 10 roundtables that receive the most votes will earn a spot on the Disrupt agenda, so marshal your colleagues, family, friends and fans to vote.These should pique your interest.
- Literally thousands of applications, dozens of late nights and gallons of coffee later, we narrowed down the field to 17 roundtables and 15 breakouts.
- Here’s how you can make your voice heard.Audience Choice voting opens today, May 1, and runs through Wednesday, May 17, at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
Back in February, we started calling for content urging startup subjectmatter experts to submit applications to lead roundtable discussions at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 on September 1921 in San Franci [+3794 chars]