ZEBOX, an incubator for supply chain startups, launches its Asia hub in Singapore
- The company says it has already reduced carbon emissions per container carried by 50% since 2008.The third area of focus, workflow automation, looks for startups that streamlines and eliminates back office tasks so companies can get more work done in less time.
- Meanwhile, SMO Solar Process, which took part in Zebox Caribbeans, developed solar-based technology that turns carbon-based waste into other materials, like hydrogen, biochar and carbon powder.ZEBOX looks for startups in four area.
- Through working with partners, MPA hopes to anchor more marinetech startups in Singapore to develop, test and commercialize new products and services from Singapore to benefit the global maritime community.”
- Both of these took part in ZEBOX France.BasicBlock, which took part in ZEBOX America and has iraised more than $78 million in funding, automates invoices and develops financial products for the freight industry.
- ZEBOX, an international accelerator network founded by shipping conglomerate CMA CGM to introduce more tech innovation into the supply chain industry, announced today the launch of its APAC headquarters.
- Another is decarbonization and ZEBOX is looking at alternative fuels, net zero energy, asset recovery, green infrastructure, emissions tracking and reporting and sustainable warehousing and distribution.
ZEBOX, an international accelerator network founded by shipping conglomerate CMA CGM to introduce more tech innovation into the supply chain industry, announced today the launch of its APAC headquart [+3983 chars]