Klarnas latest update introduces a personal shopping assistant and new creator tools
- Klarna has a new, personalized and AI-powered discovery shopping feed to help consumers find items that are more relevant to them based on their preferences.“Our new AI-powered discovery shopping feed is the next evolution of the Klarna app becoming the starting point for every purchase.
- The company hopes the update will help consumers discover new products and manage their purchase history more efficiently.“Over the last 18 years, we’ve transformed into a global shopping destination with smart tools for consumers around the world,” Sebastian Siemiatkowski, co-founder and CEO of Klarna, said in a statement.
- The company is introducing a resell feature that enables Klarna shoppers to resell products that they no longer want.In the Klarna app, users can tap on the “Resell” button next to an item from their order history.
- It will roll out to the U.K. and Germany later this year.Klarna plugs ChatGPT into its platform for faster product recommendationsLast month, Klarna announced its new ChatGPT plugin, which also gives users product recommendations.
- The company also noticed that consumers are less confident when it comes to buying more expensive items online, Klarna’s chief marketing officer, David Sandstrom, told TechCrunch.“When people buy high-ticket items, there is still uncertainty when doing that digitally,” Sandstrom said.
- Klarna has partnered with resell platform Tradera, and is set to launch soon with more partners across the world.Later this year, Resell will roll out to the U.S., the U.K. and Germany.Klarna is also further helping brands with ad creation, audience targeting and campaign optimization.
Klarna, the payments and shopping platform, announced today new features and updates that aim to give users a more personalized shopping experience.This includes Ask Klarna, a personal shopping ass [+6926 chars]