B Capital leads Odekos $53M Series D to help small coffee shops scale
- “We now have built a really good foundation underneath this, with quite a bit of capital, and now we’ll expand back into growth and add new markets and new adjacencies toward the latter half of this year.
- He said Odeko is able to save customers up to 21% on the cost of goods and up to 10 hours a week of time spent on managing vendors.It is in 16 markets locally, and in the past year, expanded into six of those, including Miami, Portland and Dallas.
- Image Credits: OdekoOdeko recently raised $53 million in Series D financing to bring its total equity investment to date to $177 million, which includes a $12 million Series A in 2020.
- We’re sensitive to the market we’re in, but we are putting additional capital to work to take the formula and run it in other places.”If you have a juicy tip or lead about happenings in the venture world, you can reach Christine Hall at [email protected] or Signal at 832-862-1051.
- “We’ve gone through a pretty rough supply chain crisis.
- As startups whip up a restaurant tech frenzy, is anyone close to Toast?
When the global pandemic hit, independent restaurants and shops that didnt already have an online ordering system in place found themselves scrambling to keep operations going when consumers no longe [+2638 chars]