Max Q Starship. Thats the headline.
- ?In any case, the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration issued the launch license to SpaceX for the Starship orbital flight test at the close of business Friday — giving everyone a LOT to look forward to over the weekend.As a reminder: Starship is the most powerful rocket ever built.
- Once operational, it will be capable of carrying 100-150 tons (100,000-150,000 kg) into orbit.
- For reference, SpaceX’s workhorse rocket, Falcon 9, has a payload capacity of 22,800 kg.
- Third, there’s no method of refueling even a theoretical reusable vehicle.
- In addition, its design will rely less on additive manufacturing, the technology that Relativity is best-known for advancing and that it has touted in each of its capital raises.
- Hello and welcome back to Max Q!In this issue:I am writing this on Friday, so by the time you read this on Monday, Starship may have already taken to the skies.
Hello and welcome back to Max Q!In this issueStarshipSo long, Terran 1Three brothers want to harvest water from the moon for propellantNews from Stoke Sp [+4726 chars]