Poes AI chatbot app now lets you make your bots using prompts
- An app called Poe will now let users make their own chatbot using prompts combined with an existing bot, like ChatGPT, as the base.
- The bot will then appear in Poe’s sidebar bot list alongside general-purpose bots like Sage, Claude and others.
- This initially allows anyone to create a new bot based on a short text prompt and an existing bot used as a base.
- Last month, Poe rolled out subscriptions that allow users to pay to access the more powerful bots based on new language models, including GPT-4 from OpenAI and Claude+ from Anthropic.
- Online communities have also sprung up to enable people to share their prompt ideas with one another.We are launching a new feature on Poe today: user-created bots.
- pic.twitter.com/Fr2Leoum8v— Adam D'Angelo (@adamdangelo) April 7, 2023With Poe’s new feature, Quora CEO Adam D’Angelo explained in a recent Twitter thread, users can make their own bots based on either Claude or ChatGPT.
An app called Poe will now let users make their own chatbot using prompts combined with an existing bot, like ChatGPT, as the base. First launched publicly in February, Poe is the latest product from [+4772 chars]