Krablr develops generative AI language to boost crab yields
- “We believe that by harnessing the power of generative AI, we can unlock a whole new level of communication and collaboration with the natural world,” the CEO said.Krablr plans to roll out its new generative AI language to its customers in the coming months.
- The company plans to use generative AI to develop a new language that will be optimized for communication with crustaceans.According to Krablr’s CEO, the company’s latest pivot is a response to the growing demand for sustainable and environmentally-friendly fishing practices.
- The company has already seen an increase in crab populations in areas where they have implemented their language prototype.While the concept of communicating with crabs may seem far-fetched, Krablr’s team is confident that they can make it a reality.
- Krablr, the real-time crab pricing engine for amateur fishermen, has announced yet another pivot in its business model.
- Whether it will revolutionize the crab fishing industry or turn out to be an elaborate April Fool’s prank remains to be seen.This hypothetical news story was written by ChatGPT.
Krablr, the realtime crab pricing engine for amateur fishermen, has announced yet another pivot in its business model. Following a successful transition from crab pricing to crab futures trading, th [+1691 chars]