Snap exec and head of growth Jacob Andreou heads to Greylock
- Among the changes, Snap also moved Jack Brody, VP of Product, to a role that would have him overseeing all of Snap’s product innovation, including teams across the Snapchat app and the hardware division, Snap Lab.
- Snap’s head of growth and previously longtime product head Jacob Andreou is leaving the social media company after eight years to join Greylock as a general partner.
- Getting to help build such an impactful product and company has changed my life.— Jacob Andreou (@jacobandreou) March 27, 2023As Axios reported last year, the shakeup had been designed to prioritize monetization and growth at the Snapchat maker.
- In July 2022, he was shifted to senior vice president of Growth as part of a broader reshuffling of Snap’s executive team.
- In this position, Andreou was responsible for Snapchat’s monetization products, growth operations and data science.This May, after more than 8 years, I’ll be leaving @Snap.
- But he will now be able to focus on consumer technology, and particularly the influencer and creator market and other AI startups.
Snaps head of growth and previously longtime product head Jacob Andreou is leaving the social media company after 8 years to join Greylock as a General Partner. The exec announced his transition pla [+2236 chars]