MENA VC Flat6Labs new fund to back startups in East, West Africa
- It makes a lot of sense for us also as an organization to be expanding south,” said El-Serafy.“We also know emerging markets very well.
- It’s amazing to work with all these founders and support them during these times,” he said.Seed-stage accelerator Flat6Labs closes $13.2M fund for startups in Egypt
- Flat6Labs is amongst the most active VCs in Africa, having invested in more than 100 startups to date across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
- Flat6Labs will admit 10 to 15 startups every six months in its seed program.
- I’ve been working in the Middle East for the last 11 years investing in founders in the middle of revolutions like the Arab Spring.
Flat6Labs is amongst the most active VCs in Africa, having invested in over a hundred startups to date, across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. And now, after 11 years, the Egyptbased [+3930 chars]