ThoughtSpot adds GPT3 integration to help customers query data
- Today, we look at ThoughtSpot’s generative AI entry, which lets you query your data using natural language to get text or a graph back, as appropriate, with the correct response.This is an approach that Thoughtspot has been working toward for years.
- What’s more, Thoughtspot AI can help companies’ data experts build customized data models for their source data.The company was founded in 2012 and has raised over $660 million, per Crunchbase.
- It just took some time for the technology to catch up with the vision.“We always wanted to build a pure natural language intent-driven interface.
- In fact, I can tell you four years ago, we had a project internally to build our own large language model.
- So far this week we’ve seen generative AI come to CRM from Salesforce and to customer service chatbots from Forethought — and that’s just the ones I’ve covered.
So far this week weve seen generative AI come to CRM from Salesforce and to customer service chatbots from Forethought and thats just the ones Ive covered personally. Today, we look at ThoughtSpots g [+2791 chars]