Berlin VC fund La Famiglia raises 250M for both Seed and Growth B2B startups
- To date, the fund has raised more than €350 million since its inception in 2017, when it closed its first €35 million seed fund.
- The second €60 million seed fund came in 2019.The fund aims to invest up to €5 million in largely B2B startups.
- Zurich-based quality management platform Ethon.ai is the first investment from Fund 3.Family offices behind brand names such as Valentino, Adidas, Swarovski, Hapag Lloyd and Estée Lauder are LPs in Fund 3.
- And fund three just gave us a lot of performance, and kind of spoke for itself.
- The family of Founding Partner, Dr. Jeannette zu Fürstenberg, owns the measuring technology company Krohne Messtechnik (annual revenues over $780 million), which puts them into fairly rarified circles in European high society.
- Fund one and two were a lot harder [to raise] by comparison.
La Famiglia, a Berlinbased VC fund (no, not the Mafia organization, in case there is any confusion) has raised 250 million for its combined third seed fund (which is 165 million) and its first growt [+3648 chars]