Bitcoin rewards and NFTs may help grow the blockchain
- Adelman dived into the rewards system in the crypto ecosystem and how it has evolved over the years — and what the future holds for Lolli.“We’ve been talking about the future of loyalty and its involvement in crypto for a very long time,” Adelman said.
- Founded in 2018, Lolli is a bitcoin rewards app that lets people earn bitcoin or cash back when they shop online or in-person at over 10,000 stores like McDonald’s, Starbucks, Dunkin’, CVS, Costco and so on.
- “I think you’ll start to see Lightning marketplaces emerge where you can buy and sell Bitcoin NFTs probably within the next few months,” Adelman added.
- Adelman previously was on the team that built commerce gateway Cosmic, which was acquired by PopSugar in 2015 before ultimately folding into Ebates (now Rakuten) in 2017.“I’ve been selling bitcoin to merchants since 2013,” Adelman said.
- “Now it’s coming to fruition.”The episode also dived deep into the topic of Bitcoin NFTs and Ordinals, the latest craze for the community.
- Welcome back to Chain Reaction, a podcast diving deep into the stories, backgrounds and latest news with the biggest names in crypto.For this week’s episode, I interviewed Alex Adelman, the co-founder and CEO of Lolli.
Welcome back to Chain Reaction, a podcast diving deep into the stories, backgrounds and latest news with the biggest names in crypto.For this weeks episode, I interviewed Alex Adelman, the cofound [+2173 chars]