Rocket Report SpaceX may see revenue spike in 2023; Terran 1 gets a date
- In other words, based on revenue, SpaceX is now more a satellite company than a launch company.
- On Wednesday Relativity Space announced that it had secured a launch license from the Federal Aviation Administration for the debut launch of its Terran 1 rocket.
- However, company officials said they have lowered the risks during launch through other hot-firings of the launch system.
- It will be streamed live.Print your way to space ... Interestingly, Relativity Space has decided to forego a first-stage hot-fire test of the rocket on the launch pad.
- The main Russian space corporation, Roscosmos, is set to conduct an uncrewed flight of a Soyuz spacecraft to the International Space Station as part of a plan to replace the stricken Soyuz MS-22 vehicle, NASASpaceflight.com reports.
- Since Soyuz MS-23 will fly without crew on board, much like a Progress mission, the spacecraft will conduct its mission autonomously until it docks with the ISS.
Enlarge/ Relativity Spaces Terran 1 rocket may be less than two weeks away from its debut launch.1 with Welcome to Edition 5.27 of the Rocket Report! The big news this week is that Relativity Sp [+5344 chars]