AI is coming to your Bing and Google searches, Apples M2 chip and Super Bowl streaming
- But Devin also says that the company is losing control.MUM’s the word (sorry, that was too easy): Google also announced this week that its “multisearch” feature, which allows users to search using images and text, is now available globally on mobile.
- Get all the details here.On Equity this week, Natasha spoke to Cleo’s chief business officer and former CEO SJ Sacchetti about ego, setting boundaries, stepping down and becoming a “statistic” and why a company needs to succeed without you.
- Spoiler alert: They’re faster.India blocks betting and loan apps: India’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has called to block 232 betting and loan apps in order to keep users’ data safe, among other reasons.Football!
- Here are a few highlights from this week:The bias of AI: Dom reports that bias appears in most aspects of AI, from investment and hiring to data collection and production.
- Welcome back to the latest edition of Week in Review, the newsletter where we point you to some of the most-read TechCrunch stories from the past seven days.
- Check out Frederic’s hands-on with the search engine.Google and AI: Trying not to be outdone, Google this week announced Bard, its counterpart to OpenAI’s ChatGPT.
Ahoy, all. Welcome back to the latest edition of Week in Review, the newsletter where we point you to some of the mostread TechCrunch stories from the past seven days. Want it in your inbox every Sa [+3629 chars]