Dealmaster Best Super Bowl TV deals for 4K, OLED, and QLED
- In addition to HDR10 support, 120 Hz native refresh rate, HDMI 2.1 support for latency-free gaming, and Dolby Vision HDR support, this Hisense TV boasts peak brightness of 1,500 nits.
- Gamers should be on the lookout for TVs that support faster refresh rates, like the Hisense ULED TV with HDMI 2.1 support for $898 after discount, as well as panels capable of displaying HDR content.
- It comes with Google Smart TV support built-in as well.LG 55-inch 4K (55QNED85UQA) for $997 ($1,400) at Amazon: LG markets its quantum dot LED TVs under its QNED brand, and like other competitors here, the company's model boasts Mini LED backlighting.
- It comes with HDMI 2.1 support, features designed for PlayStation 5 console gaming integration, and Google TV support with Google Assistant.
- Like its stablemates in the budget section, the refresh rate is set to 60 Hz.With your new TV in tow, you can tune in to Fox to watch the Super Bowl.
- If you're looking for a more affordable set, consider an LED TV, but keep in mind that more budget-oriented sets are limited to 60 Hz refresh rates, making them less ideal for gamers.
2 with 0 posters participatingWhether youre looking to kick off your Super Bowl party or just in the market for a new TV, this is one of the best times to shop for a new bigscreen TV for your liv [+9124 chars]