Elon takes the stand, Akio Toyoda hands over the CEO keys and layoffs come for Waymo
- Sure, sure …Musk also disclosed that he thought funding was secured from the Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, and that even if he didn’t, he would have sold SpaceX shares to fund the buyout, much like he sold Tesla shares to fund Twitter.
- Separately, Tesla invested $3.6 billion into building two new facilities in Nevada: a 100 GWh battery cell factory and the company’s first high-volume Semi truck factory.
- The four-year-old company is also backed by Jaguar Land Rover’s venture arm.Geely is planning a big investment to turn London’s iconic black taxis into a high-volume, all-electric brand with a range of commercial and passenger vehicles.
- Caura, an administrative app for drivers, raised £4 million ($5 million) from LLoyds Banking Group Plc.
- I would like to show what kind of company Toyota should be through our cars.
- If you prefer to remain anonymous, click here to contact us, which includes SecureDrop (instructions here) and various encrypted messaging apps.This was a pretty slow week in the micromobility realm, but there are a few morsels worth sharing.
The Station is a weekly newsletter dedicated to all things transportation.Sign up here just click The Station to receive the full edition of the newsletter every weekend in your inbox. Subscribe f [+8868 chars]