Starling Medicals new urinetesting device turns your toilet into a health tracker
- By doing that, it allows for health improvements for the patient, new revenue for our physician partners and the cost savings for patients not having to go through hospitalization.”We flush valuable nutrients down the toilet.
- If a problem is detected after a patient uses the restroom, Starling connects them with their physician to learn more.Starling’s StarStream is actually the company’s second iteration.
- Nurses review the urinalysis data and file for the remote patient monitoring reimbursements.
- “Historically, one of the challenges is just convincing people to try something new and put something in the toilet.
- If you enjoy some good toilet technology, then I think “urine” for a treat.
If you enjoy some good toilet technology, then I think urine for a treat. Starling Medical is poised to launch its athome urine diagnostic patientmonitoring platform, dubbed StarStream, that doesnt [+4244 chars]