5 cloud trends to track in 2023
- Some want to use their data to enhance analytics and build predictive models, and others want to automate repeatable processes.Currently, many AI and ML models require extensive testing and training before they can be implemented at scale across large organizations hosting petabytes of data or serving wide customer bases.
- As models are refined, and training and testing become more reliable and automatic, organizations will come to rely on these technologies more.
- However, these technologies ranked high among the ones that respondents hope to adopt in the future.The promise of these technologies is too significant to ignore.
- In many ways, 2022 was a year of growth for the cloud technology space.
- C2C Global, a Google Cloud customer community, has identified five cloud trends to watch in 2023.
- Every organization wants to harness the many and varied capabilities of AI and ML technology.
In many ways, 2022 was a year of growth for the cloud technology space. Unpredictable macroeconomic developments saw many organizations thinking about and preparing for greater wins in the years to c [+1516 chars]