Does everyone want to be a landlord, or what?
- Notably, Bank of America led the initial close, which included participation from Grasshopper Bank and other undisclosed investors.To kick off the year, Felicis Ventures‘ managing director Victoria Treyger penned a guest post for TechCrunch, offering up her predictions and where she sees opportunities in the fintech space.
- I covered the company’s raise in June of 2021.It was cool to see a startup whose raise I covered last year be named a Time Best Invention of 2022.
- Meanwhile, Li provided her thoughts on why embedded fintech will remain hot.While I’m sure there were already many down rounds in 2022, Tung expects we’ll see even more in 2023 as startups that had raised in 2021 began to get low on cash.
- For the unacquainted, GGV is a venture firm with $9.2 billion in assets under management that invests in startups from seed to growth stages across a variety of sectors, including consumer, internet, enterprise/cloud and fintech.
- So, homeowners are not only getting a guaranteed rental income, but they are also having their properties rented out faster and making more money that way, the company’s founders, Ryan Waliany and Jennifer Bronzo, say.
- The tracker also found that a strategic account executive at fintech startup Bolt can make — you ready for this?
Welcome to The Interchange! If you received this in your inbox, thank you for signing up and your vote of confidence. If youre reading this as a post on our site, sign uphereso you can receive it d [+11264 chars]