Jackery Expands Pro Lineup of AwardWinning Solar Generators During CES 2023 TechCrunch
- Jackery products also dominated the “Outdoor” category bestseller lists on Amazon in the US, Germany, the UK, and Japan.Founded in California in 2012, Jackery has brought green, portable power solutions to the masses, selling more than 2 million emission-free power stations since 2018.
- Jackery, the world’s leading innovative portable power provider and advocate for green outdoor lifestyle, is expanding its high-performance Pro lineup with two new solar generators, the Solar Generator 1500 Pro and 3000 Pro, to be released today.
- Jackery also pushed warm-weather performance with 30% improved heat dissipation efficiency thanks to an advanced cooling system built with high-precision chips and multiple independent sensors to monitor different parts of the power station in real time.
- These new high-capacity, fast-charging solar generators bundle portable power stations with Jackery’s high-efficiency solar panels.
- IBC technology also guarantees a minimalist design that is pure and elegant.These two new additions to the Pro lineup are a testament to Jackery’s commitment to research and development to improve upon their already best-selling products.
- The new 1500 Pro and 3000 Pro models have improved cold-weather performance, delivering consistent power discharge down to 20°C (-4°F), the equivalent to temperature in Kazakhstan during winter.
Jackery, the worlds leading innovative portable power provider and advocate for green outdoor lifestyle, is expanding its highperformance Pro lineup with two new solar generators, the Solar Generat [+6124 chars]