This is Chryslers vision for your future car cabin
- As part of the demonstration, the company created a typical day in this future car life that includes a virtual personal assistant that uses biometric recognition, automated driving that allows the driver to conduct video calls and entertainment and wellness experiences like mediation, games and karaoke.
- (It should be noted that Tesla vehicles, new Mercedes models with the MBUX infotainment system and other vehicle models have some of these ‘smart’ features).Chrysler also envisions a more automated driving future.
- It will allow the company to upgrade software to vehicles “over the air,” or wirelessly.On top of this “brain,” Stellantis will add its “SmartCockpit,” a platform built in partnership with Foxconn that will deliver applications to the driver such as navigation, voice assistance, e-commerce marketplace and payment services.
- One year ago at CES in Las Vegas, Stellantis showed the world what a Chrysler EV might look like — a transformation that will occur by 2028 when it becomes an all-electric brand.Now, we’re getting a peek at the company’s vision for future car cabins.
- Chrysler, the 97-year-old brand under global automaker Stellantis, wants its in-car technology to make “real life” easier.The brand is showcasing its vision at CES 2023 through Chrysler Synthesis, a two-seater demonstration of in-car tech and how drivers and passengers might use it.
- This underlying system is integrated with the cloud that connects electronic control units within the vehicle with the vehicle’s central high performing computer via a high-speed data bus.
One year ago at CES in Las Vegas, Stellantis showed the world what a Chrysler EV might look like a transformation that will occur by 2028 when it becomes an allelectric brand.Now, were getting a [+3759 chars]