Best of CES 2023 Electric skates, pet tech and AI for birds
- You might see the next big thing or something that will never make it past the prototype stage.On Tuesday night, the show kicked off with media previews from just some of the 3,000 companies signed up to attend.
- LAS VEGAS (AP) — Tech companies of all sizes are showing off their latest products at CES, formerly known as the Consumer Electronics show.The show is getting back to normal after going completely virtual in 2021 and seeing a significant drop in 2022 attendance because of the pandemic.
- Users walking around the RoybiVerse will be able to visit an area where they’ll learn about dinosaurs or walk over to the virtual library where they can pick a book and read it.
- They also can be used as regular skates when they need to be charged or skaters simply want to travel under their own power.The $500 skates are available for pre-order.
- CES officially opens Thursday.Here are some highlights:POKEMON, BUT MAKE IT BIRDSBird Buddy showed off a smart bird feeder that takes snapshots of feathered friends as they fly in to eat some treats.
- The company, which began as a Kickstarter project in 2020, says it started shipping its bird feeders in September and has already sold all 100,000 in its inventory.
By ADRIANA MORGA, HALELUYA HADERO and CARA RUBINSKY Associated PressLAS VEGAS (AP) Tech companies of all sizes are showing off their latest products at CES, formerly known as the Consumer Electro [+4644 chars]