Johnson leads UT Rio Grande Valley against Utah Tech after 29 ... The Associated Press en Espaol
- Johnson is averaging 21.1 points and 5.1 rebounds over the last 10 games for UT Rio Grande Valley.LAST 10 GAMES: Trailblazers: 7-3, averaging 80.8 points, 33.2 rebounds, 15.4 assists, 8.6 steals and 2.5 blocks per game while shooting 47.6% from the field.
- Their opponents have averaged 68.6 points per game.Vaqueros: 7-3, averaging 83.7 points, 33.6 rebounds, 15.8 assists, 4.9 steals and 3.6 blocks per game while shooting 52.3% from the field.
- UT Rio Grande Valley scores 84.3 points and has outscored opponents by 5.5 points per game.The Trailblazers and Vaqueros meet Thursday for the first time in WAC play this season.TOP PERFORMERS: Tanner Christensen is averaging 9.8 points and 7.6 rebounds for the Trailblazers.
- Noa Gonsalves is averaging 2.2 made 3-pointers over the last 10 games for Utah Tech.Will Johnston is shooting 52.8% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game for the Vaqueros, while averaging 16 points and 3.8 assists.
- Utah Tech is sixth in the WAC with 14.5 assists per game led by Cameron Gooden averaging 3.7.The Vaqueros are 1-4 in road games.
UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (84) at Utah Tech Trailblazers (85)Saint George, Utah; Thursday, 9 p.m. ESTBOTTOM LINE UT Rio Grande Valley takes on the Utah Tech Trailblazers after Justin Johns [+1388 chars]