Line launches NFT marketplace on its platform DOSI
- DOSI is available in various languages, including English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Bahasa, Spanish and Thai.The company could not be reached for comments when asked in which countries it operates the C2C platform service and the number of DOSI users.Line is lining up an NFT service for next year
- The company claims that DOSI has amassed scores of users from 149 countries and issued more than 100,000 DOSI Wallets with 170,000 membership NFTs since its beta service launch in September.
- The announcement comes nearly a year after Line said it plans to launch an NFT service in 2022 to provide a marketplace for companies and individuals to trade NFTs.
- DOSI’s citizen membership service helps users acquire membership points, called DON, by participating in the NFT community activities or purchasing their NFTs.
- For us, DOSI is about making NFTs fund and easy to use, creating benefits for our users and building communities.” LineNext, which has offices in the U.S. and South Korea, told TechCrunch last year its transaction brokerage fees will be the primary source of revenue.
- The company plans to launch diverse additional NFT projects to help make NFTs more familiar to users in the future.
Japanese messaging appLines nonfungible token (NFT) unit LineNext said Tuesday that it has launched a consumertoconsumer (C2C) marketplace on the NFT platformDOSI. The C2C trading service allows [+1946 chars]