Ukraine warns of Russian brutality in eastern region The Associated Press en Espaol
- Russian soldiers warned civilians that Ukraine’s army was preparing for a massive attack and told people to leave for the city’s right bank immediately.Russian forces are preparing for a Ukrainian counteroffensive to seize back the southern city of Kherson, which was captured during the early days of the invasion.
- And the future of the country and the future of each of us depends on how prepared we are for different situations,” Mayor Vitali Klitschko told state media.Russia has focused on striking Ukraine’s energy infrastructure over the last month, causing power shortages and rolling outages across the country.
- In the Donetsk city of Bakhmut, 15,000 remaining residents were living under daily shelling and without water or power, according to local media.
- But let’s be frank, our enemies are doing everything for the city to be without heat, without electricity, without water supply, in general, so we all die.
- KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — The mayor of Kyiv, Ukraine’s capital, is warning residents that they must prepare for the worst this winter if Russia keeps striking the country’s energy infrastructure — and that means having no electricity, water or heat in the freezing cold cannot be ruled out.
- Residents of Ukraine’s Russian-occupied city of Kherson received warning messages on their phones urging them to evacuate as soon as possible, Ukraine’s military said Sunday.
KYIV, Ukraine (AP) The mayor of Kyiv, Ukraines capital, is warning residents that they must prepare for the worst this winter if Russia keeps striking the countrys energy infrastructure and that mean [+5508 chars]